Used for display purposes only and not as a demo stock – Save £200 on regular ‘street’ price!
New and very cool “Modern Vintage” design for the TTE amps!
The TTE 801 Randy Jackson signature is the amp of choice for those who want a warm vintage tone with stadium-rocking power.
As with the 500W version, the TTE 801‘s vintage vibe was carefully engineered with features such as an classic-style tube preamp, a tube compressor, a simple 3-band passive EQ section, a “Colour” filter (a tube adaptation of the famous Markbass VLE control), but gets amplified by a potent 800W power amp that features our innovative Tube Technology Emulator, giving even more tubey warmth. Current technology is brought together with classic tone concepts in a head that looks and sounds vintage—but features some special adaptations of the Markbass innovations that put the brand on the map!
The TUBE HEART of the TTE 801 makes this head an incomparable vintage sounding amp!!! But there’s no better way to understand “Modern Vintage” than to plug in the amps and let the tone explains itself!
- PREAMP: Tube
- TUBES: 3x ECC83 + 1x ECC81 (compressor)
- POWER AMP: TTE (Tube Technology Emulator)
- POWER: 800W RMS @ 4 ohms / 500W RMS @ 8 ohms
- COLOUR (TUBE-DRIVEN VLE)
- LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: two speakon/1/4″ combo
- WEIGHT: 14.11 lbs / 6.4 kg
- WIDTH: 18.90 in. / 48 cm
- DEPTH: 10.24 in. / 26 cm
- HEIGHT: 7.87 in. / 20 cm
- POWER REQUIREMENT: 100/120V; 230V; 240V – 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)